Welcome to YYeCAMERA
YYeCAMERA specializes in service and repair of classic Leica rangefinder cameras.
Popular services include, but not limit to:
- Cleaning, lubrication, and adjustmen("CLA") of the camera body.
- CLA of most Leica rangefinder (LTM or M bayonet mount) lenses and some Leica R lenses.
- Replacement of one or both shutter curtains.
- Replacement of the rangefinder beam splitter on Leica Thread Mount (LTM) cameras.
- Re-cementing of a separated rangefinder for Leica M2/M3/M4 camera bodies.
- Replacement of worn Vulcanite with your choice of material.
- Conversion of Leica M2/M3 flash socket to the M4 type.
- Conversion of Leica M3 to an M4 type quick loading mechanism.
- Removal of 135/75 frame lines from Leica M4-P and newer models.
- Upgrading Leica M6 finder to MP "no flare" finder.
I work on classic Leica bodies from IA to MP (with the exception of the Leica M5 and CL). I also work on Leica copies, such as Canon II/III/IV/P, Nicca, Tower and similar cameras.
I service Leica M, LTM lenses, and Canon, Nikkor and Zeiss LTM/rangefinder lenses.
Please contact me to determine if I work on the brand and type of camera or lens you need serviced or repaired.
Repair turnaround times are usually 3-4 weeks. Exceptions may arise when a rare part needs to be sourced.
I strive to communicate with each customer on the job’s progress.
I only charge actual shipping costs. No overhead or handling charges are added.